Cheerpack® Spouted Pouches
Cheerpack® Spouted Pouches have revolutionised the way consumers access food products, particularly in dairy, baby food, processed fruit and snacks. Cheerpack is a complete system that is easy to introduce into your brand. For detailed information please visit our partner site www.cheerpack.com.au
ZIPP 100% Biodegradable Foodtainer
For different fruits and vegetables with different sizes and forms.
- Brand new ECO zipper: ecologically closed without glue
- High product visibility of the packed product despite cardboard closing
- Adjustable for different fruits, vegetables & more
- Different sizes in the same tray? No problem!
- One piece packaging: mono-material easy to handle
- Perfect communication tool: print your own design & find your perfect shape
- Corrugated cardboard or compostable grass paper (40%)
For liquid products, both food and non food. Bag-in Box packaging protects your product from sunlight and transport, retaining product quality and extending shelf life.
- Food service applications for bulk juice, oil, vinegar and sauces
- Retail applications for juice, wine and detergents
- Non food, chemical and industrial products
- Range of gland, tap and cap fitments are available to meet the needs of your end customer
- Flexibility to manufacture bags with different barrier films to fill different products
- Maximise your branding on the outer box design
Filling machines are available ranging from manual to fully automatic.
The Stand Up Pouch, re-invented.
Chamber Pouch is a brand innovation platform for food and CPG companies, enabling them to create new products, product combinations, or to relaunch and reinvigorate their existing products.
The patented Chamber Pouch elegantly enables brands to create products with two components, side-by-side. This can be different flavours, different components, product pairing, and variety packs. The brand and product combinations are endless.
Chamber Pouch is new, and the response has been tremendous. As a Chamber Pouch packaging partner, we have the capabilities and expertise to provide our customers with Chamber Pouch-based solutions.
- Independent chambers
- Runs on existing pouch lines
- Easy-Perf separation
- Hidden centre gusset
- Cross contamination protection
- Independent closures
- Alternate formats, fitments, spouts and closures
- True double-gusset design
- Any size or content type.
If you can put it in a pouch, you can put it in a Chamber Pouch.
Mixer Pouch, the pouch with a seal that separates the contents inside. Perfect for keeping dry or wet ingredients separated until the consumer opens the pouch.
The seal that separates breaks effortlessly when the pouch is opened, making Mixer Pouch the ideal choice for a wide variety of snacks.
Mixer Pouch Dual Chamber Pouch Filling Machines are available from Auspouch Packaging and Processing Solutions.
Plastic Free Compostable Packaging
We are proud to announce that our partners have successfully developed compostable pouches, complete with optional compostable zipper. The Earth Pouch™ is made from plant-based materials and paper, providing a medium barrier level comparable to PET/LLDPE.
· 100% plastic free materials
· 100% compostable packaging
· Compostable zipper for user friendly re-closure
· Certified DIN CERTCO EN 13432
Available as a Stand Up Pouch, Flat Bottom Pouch, Side Gusset Pouch, Flat Pouch.
Introducing a new single dose portion control packaging system to the Australian market.
Evidenced by the awards it has won, Easysnap® has been recognised in the global markets for innovation and simplicity – one hand “snap and fold” single dosage solution.
Easysnap® is advanced, patented technology out of Europe, and shouldn’t be confused with similar looking products. It is lightweight, simple to use, convenient and consumer friendly. Full width high definition graphics are available in multiple sizes of sachets – from 2ml to 25 ml.
A total packaging system to Australian brand owners is available. We are offering the filling system and the packaging materials to suit your product requirements.
Active Modified Atmospheric Packaging (AMAP).
Uflex have released a revolutionary new shelf life extension solution to the Fresh Produce Industry. This solution maintains the ideal oxygen and carbon dioxide inside the new carton liner bags to maintain freshness and extend shelf life of the product.
- Provides the best shelf life extension of all available packaging solutions
- Reduces weight loss during transportation
- Enables cheaper transportation methods
- Creates new export opportunities
- Keeps the fresh produce dry – no moisture inside the bag
- 100% biodegradable
Ageless® Oxygen Scavenger Sachet
More life for your brand.
Mitsubishi Gas Chemical has developed the Ageless® Oxygen Scavenger Sachet, the world’s first oxygen absorber. Ageless® absorbs oxygen and creates a deoxidised environment, where the concentration of oxygen is 0.1% or less in hermetically-sealed packaging.
Ageless® protects freshness and flavour, protects against colour change, prevents mould growth, maintains nutrition, protects aroma, prevents oxidation of fats and oils. This outstanding feature of Ageless® also expands its application to pharmaceutical and cosmetics.
These exceptional properties increase the value of products. Production efficiencies in the production cycle can be gained – larger batch production & less often are value added benefits from shelf life extension.
Ageless OMAC® is a transfer of the Mitsubishi Oxygen Absorbing Technology into film format for pouches, lidding and is available for retort laminate specification as well as hot fill specification.
Ageless Omac ®
Stand Up Pouch
The Stand Up Pouch is so versatile, it’s no surprise this is such a popular product. It is space efficient and a very attractive packaging option.
- resealable zippers
- slider zippers
- tear notches
- easy tear
- hang holes
- matte finish
- gloss finish
- natural paper finish
- clear windows
- clear panels
There are many functional and aesthetic options available that can enhance your brand and your product. At Auspouch we can guide you through the technical requirements so you can focus on your product.
Flat Bottom Pouch
Flat Bottom Pouches look great on the shelf. With both standard and front zipper options available, they offer versatility in optimising filling. Combined with your choice of appearance finish applied to the laminate, this is a great packaging choice to make your brand stand out. They are easy to fill, easy to open, and easy to store.
Reclosabilty, easy open, easy tear are all features this lightweight packaging format offers.